Stonebridge offers a number of residential real estate services for our Gresham neighbors. Consider each of our residential services next time you venture forth into the Portland area real estate market, either as a buyer or a seller.
A reverse mortgage is for homeowners who are at least 62 years-old. It involves converting a portion of your property’s equity into cash you can put toward your retirement years.
Real Estate Loan
Whether you are refinancing or buying a new home, Stonebridge Mortgage Group, Inc will secure the real estate loan in Gresham that is right for you.
Financing your home is like no other investment. It can feel like an intimidating process. As your mortgage broker, we are here to advocate on your behalf as well as make sure you understand each step of the process.
We look for the perfect match between lenders and customers. There are so many moving parts when it comes to loans. It is vital that both lender and customer feel confident and well informed. At Stonebridge Mortgage Group your loan officer is here to ask all the right questions. Call today to see what our loan officers can do for you in Gresham.
Stonebridge Mortgage Group can help you with your real estate loans and other mortgage solutions, both residential and commercial. We serve the greater Portland area and are located in Gresham, Oregon.
Call us today at 503.661.5580
Important Information to Understand
- At the conclusion of a reverse mortgage, the borrower must repay the loan and may have to sell the home or repay the loan from other proceeds.
- Charges will be assessed with the loan, including an origination fee, closing costs, mortgage insurance premiums and servicing fees.
- The loan balance grows over time and interest is charged on the outstanding balance.
- The borrower remains responsible for property taxes, hazard insurance and home maintenance, and failure to pay these amounts may result in the loss of the home.
- Interest on a reverse mortgage is not tax-deductible until the borrower makes partial or full re-payment.