Where can you find quality mortgage services in Portland?
Stonebridge Mortgage Group offers a wide variety of mortgage-based services to the Portland area. We are here to help guide our Portland clients through the ins and outs of their mortgage and loan processes.
Stonebridge Mortgage Group offers a wide range of services.
Portland home buyers can rely on Stonebridge Mortgage Group for all their mortgage-based needs. Looking to reverse your mortgage? We offer a no-pressure approach in which we provide you the information you need to make a decision that is right for you. Do you need to need to buy a new home? Are you considering refinancing? Allow Stonebridge Mortgage Group to secure the real estate loan that is right for you.
We also offer mortgage broker and loan officer services. Our mortgage broker will advocate on your behalf and also make sure you understand each step of the home buying process. Our loan officer works diligently to find the right match between our Portland clients and potential lenders while keeping you well-informed throughout the loan process.
Stonebridge Mortgage Group is a name you can trust.
At Stonebridge Mortgage Group, we care about our Portland clients. We value integrity and open communication. Our goal is to keep you informed and to steer you away from overextending your finances. Our Portland clients are treated like family at Stonebridge Mortgage Group.
Count on Stonebridge Mortgage Group for all your mortgage needs.
For professional assistance with your mortgage, look no further than Stonebridge Mortgage Group. You can rely on Stonebridge Mortgage Group to help guide you through the entire home buying process. If you’re ready to apply for a loan and want to go through the process online, Stonebridge Mortgage Group offers online applications. We also help get you pre-approved for a mortgage and help with your real estate loans and other mortgage solutions, both residential and commercial. Stonebridge Mortgage Group serves the greater Portland area and are in Gresham, Oregon. Don’t wait to get quality assistance with buying your home!
Important Information to Understand
- At the conclusion of a reverse mortgage, the borrower must repay the loan and may have to sell the home or repay the loan from other proceeds.
- Charges will be assessed with the loan, including an origination fee, closing costs, mortgage insurance premiums and servicing fees.
- The loan balance grows over time and interest is charged on the outstanding balance.
- The borrower remains responsible for property taxes, hazard insurance and home maintenance, and failure to pay these amounts may result in the loss of the home.
- Interest on a reverse mortgage is not tax-deductible until the borrower makes partial or full repayment.