When you Google, “Mortgage Broker” most of the search results are about answering what mortgage brokers do. It is important to know that a mortgage broker is working on your behalf to find the right loan that fits your needs.
Here is a quick example: Let’s assume there are three potential banks that will offer you a loan to buy your new home; Bank A, B, and C. Bank A offers the lowest rate, Bank B offers the lowest closing costs, and Bank C has the best possible combination of rates and fees. Your mortgage broker, again working on your behalf, can submit your loan to Bank C.
Highest Rated Mortgage Financing in Gresham
There is also another service that makes Stonebridge Mortgage Group the highest rated mortgage financing company—our customer service. At Stonebridge we care about getting you the right real estate loan that fits your needs, but we want you to have a great experience as well.
Here are a couple of testimonials from clients who have been kind enough to provide reviews.
“By far the best experience ever. Attentive, detailed, great follow through, these are only 3 of all the outstanding things Stonebridge did for me. I’ve hired him 3 times and both my kids bought their 1st homes with David’s help and they both referred him to friends that were very happy with them. Great Job David, I’ll continue to refer friends and family to you.”
“Stonebridge has been wonderful to work with. David is very responsive and was beyond helpful throughout the whole process!”
“Great company to work with! I have worked with David and Craig for 5 years. They always focus on the customer and know how to get the job done. In today’s lending environment it is important to work with someone you can trust, and who will do the right thing for you. I highly recommend them!”
“David and I have done 3 transactions to date, and each and every one has gone seamlessly. David is extremely professional and a “to the point” kinda guy. No long pauses with this guy in other words. I would highly recommend Stonebridge Mortgage group and David Steinbrugge!”
We are proud that some of these reviews are from repeat clients. Stonebridge Mortgage Group can also help you with your Reverse Mortgage or Real Estate Loan. When you’re in need of a Mortgage Broker or Loan Officer, Stonebridge Mortgage Group has you covered.
Stonebridge Mortgage Group can help you with your first home mortgage. We serve the greater Portland area and are in Gresham, Oregon.
Important Information to Understand
- At the conclusion of a reverse mortgage, the borrower must repay the loan and may have to sell the home or repay the loan from other proceeds.
- Charges will be assessed with the loan, including an origination fee, closing costs, mortgage insurance premiums and servicing fees.
- The loan balance grows over time and interest is charged on the outstanding balance.
- The borrower remains responsible for property taxes, hazard insurance and home maintenance, and failure to pay these amounts may result in the loss of the home.
- Interest on a reverse mortgage is not tax-deductible until the borrower makes partial or full re-payment.