A Mortgage Broker’s job is to help you through the process of starting a new mortgage, which means you need someone you know you can trust. At Stonebridge Mortgage we treat you like family and we want to make sure you have the right mortgage broker for your needs. If you need a mortgage broker to buy your new home, Stonebridge Mortgage is here to help.
Getting Started with a Mortgage Broker
- After coming to a range you are comfortable with, we are happy to help you get preapproved. In fact, we offer free preapprovals over the phone! At the end of the process we arrange for you to receive a free copy of your credit report from each of the three scoring companies.
- Once your preapproval is obtained and you find that perfect home, Stonebridge Mortgage Group, Inc will complete the lender’s application with you. We only work with reputable lenders and diligently steer clear of predatory loans.
- At Stonebridge integrity comes first. Getting you into a home and a loan you feel good about is our top priority. We thoroughly go over all the legal disclosures with our clients, making sure nothing is hidden or misunderstood.
- We strive to find all opportunities to save you money wherever possible. Your total satisfaction comes first, and we utilize every avenue to secure it. When you call Stonebridge Mortgage Group, Inc you won’t just get a mortgage broker in Gresham, you will get a friend. We go to work for your benefit as if you were family.
- We want to see you enjoying your new home, office, vacation getaway, or whatever commercial or private space you are in the market for. Your smiling excitement when you get the keys for the first time is the end result we are in this business to achieve.
At Stonebridge Mortgage we are dedicated to making sure you end up in the home of your dreams. If you need any buying or financing for your home or office, we are here to help. Check out all Stonebridge Mortgage’s services.
Do you have questions? Give us a call at: 503-661-5580
Learn more about Mortgage Brokers from Stonebridge Mortgage.